Windows 10 is the latest version of Windows operating system which is developed by Microsoft and becomes the part of Windows NT family. This latest Windows Operating System was introduced at September 30th, 2014 and was released at July, 29th 2015.
Windows 10 in easy word, can be said is much lighter than Windows 8 and will replace its predecessor, Windows 7 as for Windows 8 which has replaced Windows XP, because of the light size of this Windows version, there has been many people who use this version, either for the original or cracked version. But today’s tutorial will discuss something which can be said not really needed by Windows 10 users which their PC is in medium spec and upper, but this tutorial can be so useful for users whose PC is below of medium spec.
5 Tips to Make Your Windows 10 Lighter
1. Tweak via Registry
– First, you should open the Notepad
– Then copy and paste the below code and save the name freely with the format .reg (example name_file.reg), on Save as Type choose All files.
Windows Registry Editor Version 5.00
2. Disable Animation and Eye Candy
– First, open RUN app
– Then type sysdm.cpl and there will be a properties menu (this feature is in Windows 10 build 105xx and upper)
– Next, we click Advanced tab > choose Setting > choose Performance.
– Now uncheklist the animation effect according which to your opinion is not needed.
– If you have finished on that, click Apply > OK.
3. Switch off the Animation Feature in Windows
– First, open the Ease of Access program.
– If you have opened it, choose Other Option.
– On the right screen there is an option “Play animations in Windows”, switch it into OFF.
4. Disable the Transparent effect on Taskbar
– First click START > choose Setting.
– Choose Personalization menu > choose Colors.
– On the right side of the tab there is an option “Make start, taskbar, and action center transparent”, choose into OFF.
5. Removing the programs which run on Startup
– First, open the Task Manager.
– And then choose Startup tab.
– Then click Disable on program or apps that are not important.
Those are the 5 Tips to make Windows 10 lighter. Windows 10 provides many options for their user so that you can customize everything such as the view, performance, etc. This is just 5 of all tricks that are provided in Windows 10. If you think this tutorial is so helpful, don’t forget to share it to your friends.