Are you instant messaging gigs? How many instant messaging you have on your smartphone? Actually, there are many instant messaging apps today; Line, WhatsApp, BBM, BeeTalk, KakaoTalk and many more. But today, I would like to share to you about using Line on your PC. Line is one of the most popular instant messaging in the world. There has been more than 1 million people have downloaded this instant messaging app. In my opinion, Line is so popular because it is so young-oriented. Many of its smileys are catchy and matched with youngster’s want. Usually people access Line through their smartphone, it can be android, iOS or Windows product.
Just as WeChat that we can use on the computer and online applications now that we can use on a computer or laptop with various windows operating systems like windows xp, windows 7 and windows 8, even MAC OS and here I will be giving out a little info or a way to install line application on windows OS. In fact, today, some people are using Line as their official business chat room (wow), accessing Line through smart phone is not favorable anymore, since the screen resolution is too small and people need to have a wider media to display the screen and comfortably talk to others.
Actually Line has catched that opportunity since long time ago. Today, Line can be accessed through PC and it is so easy to do. Please take a note, this tutorial is only suitable for people who have had Line account on their smartphone, for those who download Line app for PC but have not registered/signup, you should sign up for Line in PC by using Bluestack (http://www.bluestacks.com/id/index.html?__dlrd=1) or sign in through your smrtphone.
Here are the steps to use Line in personal computer:
– Download Line for PC, you can simply search it on https://line.me/id/download or this link line.naver.jp/en/
– Pay attention on OS that you use, if you use Windows OS for your PC, download Line for PC for Windows OS.
– Click download, just let the download process finished.
– Install it as usual.
– Now after it has been successfully installed on your PC, open the app now.
– Now you should open your smartphone to register your Line for PC use.
– Go to “Settings” menu, then choose “Account”. You’re required to input your email address and your password.
– After that, go to your PC and login by using your Line account including the password.
Now, you have been successful to enjoy Line through your personal computer. Enjoy the wider chat room and many more.