Have you ever experienced a problem when you sign in into your Gmail account? I bet some of you here have experienced this problem. Gmail is the main mail hub for all android users although Gmail can also be accessed through another smartphone platforms. But in android, your Gmail will be integrated with your Google account which can be sync via “Settings” menu. But sometimes, even after you successfully log in into your Google Account, Gmail still has a probability not being synchronized or even being error.
An error Gmail may cause tangible impacts to our daily work or business. You can’t check or access your inbox, reply emails, send the attachments ad many more. It will ruin your life for sure. But don’tbe panic, you will always have some options to solve the problem in your Gmail. Actually, there are many causes of error Gmail, it can be caused by your android settings (such as time and date), wrong password when you login in your android or even it is caused directly by your android phone (damage in some parts so that it can’t operate normally as usual). If you’re seeing a “Temporary Error (502)” message when you try to sign in to Gmail, your mail is temporarily unavailable. This error usually goes away quickly, so try signing in again in a few minutes. Even though you can’t sign in for the moment, your messages and personal information are still safe.But in this tutorial, I will assume that the cause of Gmail error is the system in your device. You can solve it anyway by using your PC, just a simple step.
Today, I want to share about how to solve an error Gmail. It is a simple step, you can do by your own via your android gadget.
1. You should enter this web link: https://security.google.com/settings/security/apppasswords
2. If you have entered the page, please choose “Application”, and after that please choose “device” which when you click this, there will be a list of devices that you use to login into your Gmail, after that, you can choose “Generate”.
3. After that, you will be given a password without even need to enter the 2 steps of verification. You can login by using the given password.
4. Now, go back to your device and try to login again into your Gmail account. I pretty hope that it won’t be error anymore at time when you login into your Gmail.
5. In case if this tutorial can’t solve the problem, it is maybe caused by other damages. Try to solve it by other methods. Good luck.